This dark and white chocolate swirled slab topped with a selection of dried fried and nuts, is a really simple yet effective edible gift idea. Break the slab into shards and package up for a tasty pressie.
What you need:
- Tray lined with baking paper
- Cocktail stick
- 4 x 100g Lindt 70% cocoa dark chocolate
- 2 x 150g white cooking chocolate
- Fruit, nut and seed sprinkle mix
- Pistachio kernels (chopped)
- Whitworths dried apricots (chopped)
Melt the dark and white chocolate separately and line your baking tray with baking paper.
Pour the dark chocolate into the baking tray and spread it into a large rectangle using the back of a spoon.
Drizzle over the white chocolate and use a cocktail stick to create a swirled pattern by dragging it back and forth across the chocolate.
Scatter over the fruit and nuts and put it in the fridge to set.
Break into shards, tie it into cellophane packages and distribute to some lucky people!