Weekends were made for brunch. This is my current favourite to enjoy on a Saturday morning after the gym, with a cup of fresh coffee to go with it.
You will need:
A large sweet potato
What to do:
- Peel and chop your sweet potato into small chunks. Pop it in a container and microwave for around 6-8 minutes until soft.
- Heat your frying pan and coconut oil. Add the chorizo and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped mushrooms, tomatoes, spring onion and pepper to your frying pan and cook for 10 minutes. Add the sweet potato when it’s finished in the microwave.
- Once it’s almost cooked, make some space to crack your eggs into the pan and put it under the grill for around 5 minutes to cook the eggs.
- Plate up, season with salt and pepper and add avocado to finish.
What’s your favourite thing to have for brunch?