Do you like Toblerone?
Do you like brownies?
I think you know what’s coming. TOBLERONE BROWNIES PEOPLE.
Chewy, chocolatey brownies stuffed full of Toblerone nougat naughtiness… come this way for the recipe.
You will need:
180g unsalted butter
One bar (180g) Bourneville chocolate
3 medium eggs
250g caster sugar
75g plain flour
50g Bourneville cocoa powder
One bar of Toblerone
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the whole Bourneville bar, butter and four Toblerone triangles into a heatproof bowl and melt over a saucepan of simmering water. Once it’s all melted, take it off the heat.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar until light and creamy, then pour and stir in the chocolate and butter mixture from your saucepan.
- Sift in the flour and cocoa and fold in gently. Pour into your baking tin.
- Roughly chop up the remaining Toblerone triangles using a knife and chopping board.
- Evenly spread the chopped Toblerone chunks onto your brownie mixture in your baking tin.
- Put the tin in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes. It’s ready when the edges go slightly crusty but the middle is still a bit wobbly.
- Cool and cut into Toblerone style triangles.
If you like Toblerone brownies, you might also like to try my recipe for chocolate beetroot brownies.
Let me know if you make either of these recipes and don’t forget to tell me what you think!